**This post contains gifted items**
Capturing great shots while out and about can be tricky. Whether you’re a blogger, insta babe or just love capturing memories then the Selfie Bag from the Cotton Bag Co. is perfect!
I was kindly sent this nifty little bag to try out and oh my goodness it has been invaluable!
What’s in the Selfie Bag?
The selfie bag is a self contained jute bag that contains a bluetooth selfie stick that can be used as a tripod too, a selfie ring light that attaches to your phone and a reflector that comes in its own little bag.
The bag itself is roomy enough to pop another outfit in if you’re capturing pics for your blog, or can just be used as a day to day tote. The funky print means it looks really cute with your outfit, but it’s super functional too! It’s also really robust and durable.
Good for you, good for the environment
The Cotton Bag Co. are dedicated to sustainability and do everything they can to ensure they way they trade has a positive impact on the world around them.
- They use eco-friendly azo-free/lead-free dyes to colour cotton material
- They use eco-friendly water-based lead-free inks to print designs on the bags
- The use shipping instead of air freight wherever possible
- They use green energy in their UK office
- They are an Award Winner for Environmental Excellence, Hills Waste Ltd, for all their recycling in the UK
- Promote the use of producing recyclable and re-usable products made with renewable materials
And of course… It looks cute too
I’m a complete sucker for 80s type abstract prints. Think Victoria Wood’s blouse, Keith Haring-esque graphic print. And boy, the bag does not disappoint. Amazing usability aside, it’s just a really cute bag!
The straps are big enough to go over your shoulder should you want to wear it like that. It’s big enough to fit my laptop in which is a bonus, plus it’s definitely not boring!
If you’re not a selfie love yourself, this would make a great gift for the teenager in your life or maybe an insta-mad friend. It’s just something a little bit different and fun!